27 Nov Zpryme Announces Nominees for 2018 Thought Leader of the Year Award
Zpryme has released the nominees for its 2018 ETS Thought Leader of the Year Award. Voting for the awards will be done through a survey sent to ETS alumni and participants. The Thought Leader of the Year Award will be announced and presented at ETS18 on March 26-29, 2018 in Austin, TX.
Nominees were selected as individuals who have challenged the status quo, made significant contributions to the energy industry and left an indelible impact on his/her community and/or area of focus. The nominees were identified by the ETS18 Advisory Committee and Zpryme staff.
Click here to submit your vote. Voting will be open from Tuesday, November 28, 2017 through Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
“The 2018 nominees have fostered a community of innovation and common purpose in their respective organizations”, said Jason Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of Zpryme. “Their leadership has made a global impact and inspired people and communities to embrace new ideas and approaches to address the energy issues of today.”
The Thought Leader of the Year Award honors an individual among the ETS community of thought leaders with an inventive, brave vision to inspire the global energy ecosystem. Previous award winners include Dr. Massoud Amin (2015), Doyle Beneby (2016) and Anne Pramaggiore, President and CEO, ComEd (2017). The 2018 nominees are:
- Jack Dangermond, Founder & President, ESRI
- Paula Gold Williams, President & CEO, CPS Energy
- John Goodenough, Professor and Chair of Engineering, UT Austin
- Gil C. Quiniones, President & CEO, New York Power Authority
- Mary Powell, President & CEO, Green Mountain Power
- Jackie Sargent, PE, General Manager of Austin Energy
ETS18 // DREAM IN DIGITAL
What’s less human than digital, but what’s more human than dreaming? These contradictions come together as we dream of a world blanketed by sensors, communications, data and autonomous systems to deliver greater reliability, efficiency and sustainability.
But what will it take to really make this dream happen? And when will we arrive? Furthermore, what do these changes mean for humans? For energy? Is it good? And what do they mean for relationships between customers and their utilities?
To register for the conference, please visit ETS18.
ETS18 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Lorraine Akiba, Commissioner, Hawaii PUC
- Nancy Bui-Thompson, Board Member, SMUD
- Kathleen Baireuther, Manager, Mobility Strategy, RMI
- HG Chissell, CEO and Founder, Advanced Energy Group
- Todd Horsman, Senior Director of Strategy & Product Development, CPS Energy
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, Principal, Northbridge Energy Partners & Writer, Forbes
- Ian Mcleod, Head of Smart Energy and Digital Asset Management, Enzen
- Peter Muhoro, VP, Strategic Industry Research and Analysis, NRUCFC
- Karl Popham, Manager of Emerging Technologies and EV’s, Austin Energy
- Christine Richards, Chief Content Officer and VP of Research, Zpryme
Residing in Austin, Zpryme is a research, media and events agency with a focus on energy. Based on the creative direction of our associates, Zpryme produces influential research, Energy Thought Summit (ETS), and premium branding experiences that challenge the status quo. Combined, ETS and Zpryme represent digital and physical solutions that share stories of real people and engage ideas and products influencing the grand energy transition. Learn more at zpryme.com.
Media Contact: Dylan Lockwood, Zpryme, 5094817532, firstname.lastname@example.org